Agenda and Theme:
Partner Program Performance
The Channel Meet Up agenda provides a mix of learning experiences for delegates all based on a relevant theme, which for 2023 which is Partner Program Performance. We will take an in depth look at how to optimise all elements of your partner program: engagement, sales, marketing, tools, people, and processes... and how to measure performance.
The format of the day comprises:
- Keynotes from industry experts and analyst.
- Roundtable discussions facilitated by sponsors.
- Panel debate with industry experts on stage to answer your questions.
- Networking opportunities during breaks and lunch.
- Sponsor pavilion to meet and network with industry leaders.
08:30 Coffee and pastries
09:30 Welcome note and introduction to the Sponsors
10:00 The Voice of the B2B Channel Market Research - Victoria Albert, VP Marketing @ INFUSEmedia
10:35 Roundtable discussions
11:50 Vendor best practice keynote - Rachel Tuller, Head of Global Partner Strategy @ Cloudera 12:25 Vendor best practice keynote - Dave Silke, Chief Marketing Office @ Centripetal
14:00 Panel debate
14:45 Roundtable discussions
15:35 Research findings and sponsors provide sum up of roundtable discussions
You will have opportunity to join two roundtables during the day. The roundtables are facilitated by our sponsors and give an opportunity to unpick subjects with peers and industry leaders.
- How tools drive behavior and track partner program performance.
- Building loyalty across partner ecosystems to drive performance.
- Enabling and empowering channel sales.
- Does MDF drive performance or does performance drive MDF?
Thursday, 15th June 2023.
Registration will open at 8.30am and the day will start at 9:30am sharp, running until 4:00pm
The event will be held at The Canopy by Hilton, Boston, Massachusetts. For details on the venue location please visit the hotel website.