Our UK event was a packed room. We hosted over 130 channel professionals unpicking common challenges through analyst and vendor keynotes, sparking new ideas and debates by way of panel discussion, collaboration and sharing insights through round tables and new perspectives via a very lively Q&A.
If you joined us, thank you for making it a really fantastic day. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did and it sparked some fresh ideas and got you thinking.
A big thank you to all of our sponsors for making it happen too.
Agenda and Theme:
Partner Program Performance
The Channel Meet Up agenda provides a mix of learning experiences for delegates all based on a relevant theme, which for 2023 which is Partner Program Performance. We will take an in depth look at how to optimise all elements of your partner program: engagement, sales, marketing, tools, people, and processes... and how to measure performance.
The format of the day comprises:
- Keynotes from industry experts and analyst.
- Roundtable discussions facilitated by sponsors.
- Panel debate with industry experts on stage to answer your questions.
- Networking opportunities during breaks and lunch.
- Sponsor pavilion to meet and network with industry leaders.
08:30 Coffee and pastries
09:30 Welcome note and introduction to the Sponsors
10:00 Analyst Keynote speaker
10:35 Roundtable discussions
11:50 Vendor best practice keynote
12:25 Vendor best practice keynote
14:00 Panel debate
14:45 Roundtable discussions
15:35 Research findings and sponsors provide sum up of roundtable discussions
You will have opportunity to join two roundtables during the day. The roundtables are facilitated by our sponsors and give an opportunity to unpick subjects with peers and industry leaders.
- How tools drive behavior and track partner program performance.
- Building loyalty across partner ecosystems to drive performance.
- Enabling and empowering channel sales.
- Does MDF drive performance or does performance drive MDF?