When: 9:00am - 4:00pm, 23rd March, 2023
Where: The Runnymede on Thames Hotel
Windsor Road, Egham, TW20 0AG
Agenda and Theme:
Partner Program Performance
The Channel Meet Up agenda provides a mix of learning experiences for delegates all based on a relevant theme, which for 2023 which is Partner Program Performance. We will take an in depth look at how to optimise all elements of your partner program: engagement, sales, marketing, tools, people, and processes... and how to measure performance.
The format of the day comprises:
- Keynote from industry experts.
- Roundtable discussions facilitated by our sponsors – these discussions enable delegates to share challenges and learn best practices from one another.
- Panel debate on the topic of the day with industry experts on stage to answer your questions.
- Networking opportunities during breaks and lunch.
- How tools drive behaviour and track partner program performance
- Building loyalty across partner ecosystems to drive performance
- ROI of a partner program
- Enabling and empowering channel sales
- Does MDF drive performance or does performance drive MDF?
Speakers are being announced soon!